Find Happiness In Other People’s SuccessFebruary 12th, 2014 by David
When you’ve experienced a few bumps in the road we call life, it can sometimes be a challenge to find happiness in other people’s success – especially if they have succeeded in something that you are still scrapping and striving for. This can be a dangerous mind set to fall into, and merely a hop, skip and a jump away from full blown jealousy.
How we handle other people’s success and happiness – especially http://spyoncell-phone.com/ when things aren’t going well for ourselves – is a good indicator of how mature we are and our level of self-belief.
Once you have mastered genuine pangs of joy for the success of others, you will overcome toxic envy and eradicate negative emotion which is a stress on the body. You will also dodge emotions that phone spy have the potential to sabotage your own chances of success.
When your body is flooded with jealousy, phone spy mobile you are telling your brain that this isn’t possible for you – which is why you are so bitter and unhappy. Your brain is then paving out a pathway to fail. If you are happy for other people’s success, you can use their goal-getting as inspiration and positive hope for the future – telling your brain that this is possible. Remember, you are a product of your thoughts.
What is better in life than a celebration? When you bask in the happiness of others and join in their celebrations, not only do you benefit yourself, but you show these people that you care and are happy for them. When success strikes for you, cheap essay more people will want to celebrate with you too!
Healthy, functioning and mutually beneficial relationships are all about sharing the ups and downs in life. Nobody’s life is a plain sailing journey of ‘ups’ – wouldn’t celebrations lose their meaning if it were? Learn to support your friends and family through the hard times and celebrate remote install spy software on cell phone their happiness. This is the very definition of true friendship, and spy on cell phone you’ll receive the same treatment from them, seeing you through all the highs and lows.
You create your own luck and love in life. When you focus on other people, and shrug away selfishness, you reap what you sow. Remember life is not all about ‘you.’ It is about the world that you create around you and this is a much happier, healthier and content place when you see things from the perspective of others too.
Here are some tips…
- Be honest with yourself and consciously make a note of when jealous or envy bubbles up inside you.
- Stay in touch with your friends and family members and make sure that you are aware of what is occurring in their life.
- Count your blessings. Every time you see that another person has something you don’t have, make a mental list of all the things that you have to be happy about.
- Start to celebrate the successes of those who you are closest to. Once you have mastered this, it will come far more natural to you when an acquaintance achieves what you’re working so hard for.
- Fake it! You may not feel genuine happiness when your ex gets married and has beautiful children, but you can fake it with a kind gesture – you’ll be amazed at how you can convince yourself of your feelings toward something!
- Find happiness wherever possible, for a far more content and healthy life. Remember many of our happiest times in life are free mobile phone spy apps spent celebrating other people – birthday parties, weddings and the welcoming of new life into the world.